The education of our clients is important to Nile. We want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to ask questions and feel comfortable with their chosen course of care.
Our classes are hosted by Nile practitioners, licensed and certified professionals, and the mothers who come to share and learn.
Hosted by Nile Women’s Health Care midwives, these videos are exclusively offered for current Nile patients. Pregnancy Education will discuss the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester. You will need to have a link to access the full video. Topics will include:
- Physical changes your body will experience during the various stages of your pregnancy
- Fetal development and common medical interventions
- Identifying signs of labor
- Techniques to cope with the labor process
Postpartum and Breastfeeding Education
The Postpartum video will cover what to expect after your baby is born and offer assistance with breastfeeding. You will need to have a link to access the full video. Topics will include:
- Understanding a normal postpartum experience
- Introduction to breastfeeding including common positioning, milk production and abnormalities